Re: MT- Constant Speed Propeller.

Subject: Re: MT- Constant Speed Propeller.
From: david joyce <davidjoyce@beeb.net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 07:50:50
Bob, The 64" Kremen prop I have has TBO 1200hrs, Power rating of 80 kW
(which I think is something just over120HP, and explicitly covers the whole
Rotax range), RPM limit of 2750 (which equates to engine RPM well over the
Rotax limit of 5800).Props of smaller diameter have higher RPM limits. If
you are inviting comparisons it is worth also comparing weight and cost. For
the Kremen Constant Speed version these are as follows: Weight- 9.8 Kg
(includes spinner, fixing bolts, wiring loom with heat res cover and all
instrumentation, ie everything). Cost US$ 2300  Regards, David Joyce