Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate

Subject: Re: Mono wheel vs. Tri-Gear debate
From: Chris Beck <n9zes@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 17:09:16
Bob, slightly OT, but a friend's RV-6A eats maingear tires just as
fast.  They wear out on the outside half of the tire.  He rotates them
inside for outside to even the wear.  He recently switched to a
particular brand of retread that uses a thicker, harder rubber compound
to get hopefully more wear.  I don't recall what the brand is, however.

Chris
A159 - mono