Vs: fuel tank position - Caution

Subject: Vs: fuel tank position - Caution
From: RWM-SYSTEMS <raimo.toivio@rwmsystems.fi>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 20:24:00
Mike,

I have just completed the work and
clearance between the torque tube and
the fuel clamp is about 10 mm.

Measured it at once I noticed your mail.

My tank is just 20 mm from the fuselage floor
and about 5 mm from the headrest base.

I did not remove the torque tube while job
- so I needed some flexible fingers to complete..
Anyway it was straight forward task and took 3 hours.

Before it I was worried about 40 hrs...

When bonding tank, take care for spaces or rudder cables.
It is quite limited, think.

Raimo #417

Raimo M W Toivio
RWM-SYSTEMS