Re: Antenna splitter ?

Subject: Re: Antenna splitter ?
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 17:14:58
Hi Fred,

Thanks for input. Am not sure if you have read Jim Weir's article, but he
addressed
concerns on losses on "that flimsy little offshore comnnector". Quote "With as
sophisticated a piece of equipment as I have on my bench (a $25,000 spectrum
analyser), the loss was down in the noise of the instrument. That is I can't
measure
detectable loss."  I am not sure how this compares to your .5 db loss for an RF
connector. Since I am not an electrical engineer and I am well out of my depth,
I will
have to back out of this thread now.

Cheers, John