Re: Resin pumps

Subject: Re: Resin pumps
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 21:08:54
Tony,

Thanks for that info. Neville tells me the factory one did the same -
but my first set of pump units were still at it after hundreds of
strokes, and the new set are still at it after 20 or so.

I guess you've just confirmed my fears - these pump units must also be
faulty. Presumably they've had a bad batch manufactured. Frustrating...
especially if they've sent me a set of pump units from the same faulty
batch! You'd think they'd have spotted that they have a problem by
now...

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey