Re: Flap Position Indicator Problem ! Help required.

Subject: Re: Flap Position Indicator Problem ! Help required.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:15:12
Hi! Prior to getting the Europa position markings for the flap there was no
way of positioning the electrically operated flaps accurately, hence the Mac
potentiometer deck to an LED alongside the trim LED. It helps keep "eyes
forward" on climb out anyway. Since then the wing/flap markings became
available. However if the LED is fitted it's supposed to work.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG