Re: Lumps in the Redux?

Subject: Re: Lumps in the Redux?
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:41:51
While I don't know the cause of the lumps (my current can of yellow goo is
almost sandy in texture) I can tell you that when thoroughly mixed with the
hardener the resulting goop is without lumps.  Here in So Cal where the
climate is mild and semi-arid I do not think the lumps are from atmospheric
things like humidity, so I just ignored the lumps and have used almost the
entire can of the stuff.  I was concerned at first (the first can was not
lumpy) but after a few trials where flight safety was not an issue and the
stuff set up solidly (and was a bear to un-bond) I decided that it probably
was reaching full strength.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070