Re: Antennas

Subject: Re: Antennas
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:10:19
Miles,

we ariginally mounted our GPS antenna in the inside, top of
our instrument panel, but found the GPS was unreliable. Some
kind of interference or reflections from the equipment below
it. We then moved the antenna to the overhead, between the doors.
The GPS has worked fine since. Note that the fiberglass is
transparent to the GPS signals.

regards,
Terry Seaver
A135/N135TD