Federal govt using 914's as enlistment bonuses?

Subject: Federal govt using 914's as enlistment bonuses?
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:52:30
I hear the only way to get a 914 is to sign up for the armed forces. I
guess I 'm out of luck since I did my time over20 years ago. In any case
the only thing I have heard about the availability of these engines is
that they aren't avialable. How many of those on the forum are waiting
for one of these. Have you put a deposite down or have just put your name
on a list with Europa Florida. The last I heard was that they would get
some info from the distributer after the 25th of March. That time has
come and gone without any additional information passed down to
Europa.Had anybody who had traveled to Sun & Fun brought up the issue
down there? Are there any comments or any information to pass down? How
about a Federal stock number so we can order some from a US Govt. parts
depot? In the old days there wasn't anything you couldn't get from your
buddies in supply in exchange for a bag of weed.Steve HagarA143Mesa, AZ---
Steve Hagar--- hagargs@earthlink.net