Re: Dynon Glass

Subject: Re: Dynon Glass
From: europabuilder@ntlworld.com
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:00:47

> Of note, these folks did not appear at Sun n Fun, nor have they updated
> their website significantly in more than 8 months. Therefore, I would not
> hold my breathe waiting for an actual shipping product. They are already
> more than 4 months behind the original date.
>
> Ira

I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and they sounded like they were getting
ready to ship this summer.  I can't say I know anything else about them
other than their system looks nice.  I wouldn't invest in one of the first
ones though, I'll let other people take that gamble.

Cheers,
Mark.

Mark Jackson - +44 (0)7050 645590
europa-builder@ntlworld.com