Re: Dynon Glass

Subject: Re: Dynon Glass
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:02:31
Of note, these folks did not appear at Sun n Fun, nor have they updated
their website significantly in more than 8 months. Therefore, I would not
hold my breathe waiting for an actual shipping product. They are already
more than 4 months behind the original date.

Ira

### I really wnated this system for my airplane. It seemed like a great way to
go! If you look in the cockpit of my airplane under construction, you will see
vacuum gyros. My impression of the experimental glass displays is that they have
a way to go before becoming viable. One factor is the precarious nature of
the company itself. The last thing I want to do is invest throusands in a
system,
and later have the company go out of business. Right now I am planning the
vacuum gyros (installed already)with the iPAQ attitude system as a backup.

Dave Anderson