Re: PV-50 Controller Web Page

Subject: Re: PV-50 Controller Web Page
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:43:21
Thanks for your phone call. I look forward to hearing the full report later.

My first plan for a suitable box has floundered. I expected to be able to by
2.5" (63.5mm) Aluminium box section with a 1mm wall thickness. I haven't
been able to find less than 3.2 mm wall thickness yet. Plan B.

Jerry
                    Jerry@ban-bi.com   or    LTS@avnet.co.uk
                    www.Ban-bi.com     or   www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown