Vs: Humidity and epoxy

Subject: Vs: Humidity and epoxy
From: RWM-SYSTEMS <raimo.toivio@rwmsystems.fi>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:09:43
My solution: I have a refrigerator in my work shop.
It is working full power and before I start lay-ups,
I open the door of the refrigerator.
Humidity falls soon and you will found refrigerator is full
off snow and ice = water from the air.
The cubic measure of my shop is about 190 m3.

Of cource you can keep your drinks etc there also.

Raimo #417