Looking for a Lift

Subject: Looking for a Lift
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:51:45
This is a cheeky request I know but I am planning to visit the PFA rally in
June, my 'wings' are not ready to fly yet but I would dearly love to arrive
in a Europa rather than drive down.  I wondered if anyone from my neck of
the woods would like a contribution towards fuel, landing fees etc in
exchange for a lift to Cranfield (and back again hopefully!). I can be
flexible on days, overnights (or not) timing etc.

I live south of Preston in Lancashire. Nearest major airfields are
Blackpool, Woodvale at Southport and Barton.

Richard Iddon (just dying to fly a Europa again!)533