Aileron Front Bearing Setup

Subject: Aileron Front Bearing Setup
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:48:50
Gidday,
I am about to bond/redux my aileron components and wish to know of another
medium other than  fishing line to attach within the flanged component and
its insert. I see the limitation of the fishing line being my method of
attachment such that it doesn't protrude above the level of the line. Any
tips with this setup would be appreciated, albeit I am decided upon using
car window tinting film of 4 thou thickness as a spacer between the front
face of the bearing and the inner surface of the flange to help to minimise
binding.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Builder No. 236