Re: Wing angle of incidence

Subject: Re: Wing angle of incidence
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:09:04
Hi! Cleve
IMHO and not being XS knowledgeable I would say that the pin sockets aren't
located 'til you set the wings to the correct incidence. Hence bonding the
sockets in place with Redux with the wings set up correctly and leaving to
cure then bolting them in the correct final position.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG Europa MKI/ Jabiru 3300