Re: Questions from a wannabee..

Subject: Re: Questions from a wannabee..
From: Roger Anderson <Randerson@skewstacks.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:15:02
ilja,
    G-BXTD is kept in my garage at home, where it is easy to clean/maintain
and is secure (burglar alarm on garage). I rig it every time I fly it (not
always from the same airfield). According to my log book I must have rigged
it at least 72 times in the last two years. It takes me about half an hour
to leisurely either rig or de-rig single handed, and get it ready to
fly/trail. One of my reasons for buying the Europa kit was the de-rig
facility. I use it all the time and I am very pleased that I went for the
Europa. I made the decision some seven and a half years ago and not once I
have I regretted the choice.
    Roger.