Re: Digital Scales

Subject: Re: Digital Scales
From: Paul Sweeting <Paul.Sweeting@ntl.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:53:53
Just returned my scales to the Maplin store in Cardiff as it did not operate
correctly.
They refunded my money as the item is on back order.
They advised to re-order by internet, as internet orders have priority over
items ordered from their shops.
So  I must of had the last (duff) one..

cheers

Paul Sweeting.

p.s. Great news - Last night secured an offer on an house in Caerphilly with
an attached 30ftX10ft garage, so I'll be seeking workshop construction