sackcloth and ashes

Subject: sackcloth and ashes
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 22:51:55
I must apologise to all for publishing incorrect information in the
sorry for any delay or frustration this has caused anyone, and I have
now fixed it. Other areas of the FAQ have also received minor
attention, and there is also now an explicit entry on changing the
"reply-to" setting.

The offending text was proof-read any number of times before but
somehow managed to get through anyway. Once again, my sincere
apologies for misleading anyone.

You can get the latest version of the FAQ via e-mail by sending the command:

    faq forum

to the list server at <forum-request@europaclub.org.uk>, or you can
view it at the Europa Club website <http://www.europaclub.org.uk>.

regards