No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: mcdia@lineone.net
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:25:11
Dear Martin,
When I was out in the US of A 2 years ago I had my PV-50/912 balanced
dynamically
by Flight Fixins of Frankfort Kentucky.
It took 30 minutes and cost $80. Dynamic prop balancing is possible with
the 912 and made a huge difference to G-BWRO - no compass wobble and CDs
stopped jumping.

Problem with the UK is that it costs a ridiculous amount.
You could almost ship a europa over to the USA to have it done and still
come back with change (I exaggerate slightly).

Best wishes

James McDiarmid