Re: EUROPA CLUB FRENCH TRIP

Subject: Re: EUROPA CLUB FRENCH TRIP
From: Dari Sagar <darisagar@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:03:21
Bryan,
I would like to put my name down for the trip to France.
I have a mono-wheel Europa, Reg. G-DURO. I hangar it and fly out of
Bidford-on-Avon.
I've only done 2 trips across the channel (accompanied), so its all still
quite new and daunting to me! Would like the oppertunity of making this trip
with other experienced(?) fliers who are familiar with the channel crossing
exercise. Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Dari