[no subject]

From: Curtis Jaussi <jaussi@easilink.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:10:59
I have several questions on GPS antennas for panel mount.
1.  The Garmin instructions refer to a 15" radius ground plane.  How is this
being
done in Europa and is it necessary?

2. I have seen some indications of splitting and sharing antenna with two nav
radios.
Can this be done with comm radios and can the GPS antenna be shared with
tow GPS/

3. If two GPS antennas are needed how close can may they be to each other
without
interference problems.

Hope you avionics people out ther can hel.

I am a new builder ( since Dec.) but have been watching this forum since 1997
and
feel almost like family.  Many thanks to all who contribute.  This is the first
time I have not been able to find an answer in the archives.  I doubt i could
build this aircraft successfully with out the forum.

Curtis Jaussi      Kit 216       N4270G
jaussi@easilink.com