"T" Cut and Polishes.

Subject: "T" Cut and Polishes.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:23:40
Hi! All.
Someone recently posted a message about the polish subject and sought to
pass on good advice on this subject. I'm no authority  but it prompted me to
take the question a little further than the "two pack or not question" since
there is two pack paints of cellulose and polyurethane and may be even more
.
I have PRC-Desoto (was Courtaulds) CA 40,000 with UV protection in the top
coat and I knew it was "two pack" because it had an "activator" for it.
Having spoken to them the CA 40,000 is a Polyurethane two pack and should
NOT have "T" cut applied to it.  They recommend  G3 Farecla from Brown
Brothers ,Motor Factors. On speaking with them they wouldn't use "T" cut on
any kind of paint.
I realise this message may duplicate the original one but since I had
already deleted it I'm hoping you don't mind .
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG