Re: Baggage restraints

Subject: Re: Baggage restraints
From: david joyce <davidjoyce@beeb.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:01:05
Paul, A simple solution is to put some little ring bolts or flanged alloy
strips either side of the bay, with a little bit of local reinforcement so
that you can clip in bungy type octopus baggage straps, which would be
enough to stop things moving around in flight even if insufficient to stop
it moving if you collided with something solid at speed.  David Joyce 402