Re: X Plane - I have one

Subject: Re: X Plane - I have one
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:22:41
Apologies to the forum for the off-topic sim diversion but....

...since I have FS2002, when I try and install fsconv98 it politely tells me
that I don't have a valid copy of FS98 and aborts.

If I email the plane files and converter to some fine gent out there with
FS98, would they be so kind as to do the conversion?

Thanks,
Pete
A239