Re: Europa Stage One for sale

Subject: Re: Europa Stage One for sale
From: Keith Tallent <ktallent@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:49:22
Hi Rich
I don't want to worry you but I have had my stage one fast build for sale
for best part of a year now (kit inlcudes everything from books and videos
right down to the digitalscales and workbench).
Incomplete stage build kits are almost impossible to sell thanks to factory
policy ( I have found out that I am not alone).
I have had no less than 7 buyers who have now pulled out after talking to
the factory (the latest one being last weekend after having the van booked
ready to pick it up).
They have either been persuaded to buy a new kit from the factory at a
heavily discounted price or been put off buying all together by high prices
being
quoted to them for the remainder of my kit.
Maybe you will be lucky.
For your info my kit price has been advertised as best offer over 2500 for
some time but I am now accepting ANYoffers.
I am also considering selling the kit piece meal as I have a buyer for the
rudder!
I have even considered a ceremonial burning with press call but I don't
really want to lower myself to that!

As you can tell I am very disillusioned by the whole thing but I wish you
luck.

Keith Tallent
Ex builder no 221
(The dream has turned into an expensive nightmare!)