Re: x plane

Subject: Re: x plane
From: Mansfield <M@nsfield.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:48:17
> Anyone know where to find this?

I got a couple of .zip files from the Europa FTP server
ftp://ftp.avnet.co.uk/pub/europa/ , but it won't let me in any more.  I can
email them to you off list if you like (~220KB total).

It does say in the readme, however,  "You must have version 5.x of
Microsoft's Flight Simulator for the PC together with a copy of Apollo
Flight Shop to use these files." although I seem to recall using it on FS98
with no additional paid-for stuff (I may have downloaded a freeware Flight
Shop, or it may not be needed in FS98 - I can't remember the details now,
but it worked & I was flying G-EMIN (Graham Clarke's Europa) from Blackbushe
(my local field))

I have since changed PC & not got around to re-installing FS & the Europa
add-on; but you're welcome to the files anyway...

Rgds

Paul

XS Mono 383