Europa Club Members Bed and Breakfast Exchange -Holland /UK

Subject: Europa Club Members Bed and Breakfast Exchange -Holland /UK
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:10:05
Hi! All Dutch Europa Builders.
Roger Cullum Sindicate Member of Kit 100 G-OGAN has asked me if I would
publish this message .
He and his Wife Ann will in Holland commencing Amsterdam 24th April
generally sight seeing through to Gronigen ? on a rail card until 2nd May.
He would be interested to meet any Europa builders that can offer bed and
breakfast and exchange of Europa Interests on an "exchange of offer basis"
at his home near Grimsby, North East
Lincolnshire, England.
His 'phone number is :-  0044 1472 871552 or you may reply somewhat cheaper
via my e-mail address.
Thanks for your attention .

Best regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  Europa 337 MKI /Jabiru 3300