Low pressure fuel switch

Subject: Low pressure fuel switch
From: Nigel Charles <72016.3721@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 02:35:30
Message text written by INTERNET:forum@europaclub.org.uk
>I am installing my fuel system now and am planning to incorporate low
pressure switches to light warning lights and to activate the second fuel
pump for the 914 engine should the primary pump fail. The switch should
close at 2 psi the minimum fuel pressure to run the engine.

Does anyone know a source for a fuel low-pressure switch? I have a 1/4 npt
fitting just waiting for me to answer this question.
<

One source for pressure switches in the USA is Whitman Controls Corp
(www.whitmancontrols.com).

Nigel Charles