Re: Reply Protocol

Subject: Re: Reply Protocol
From: Roger Anderson <Randerson@skewstacks.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:23:40
With this system if you want to reply to an individual you have to print the
message to find out the senders e-mail address, and then enter it in you
address book manually before you can send a reply. Too much hassle in my
opinion. Also I have found that a reply on the open forum can generate
unwanted comment. I feel that this system may suppress advice, certainly
---From those  of us who don't wish to have their advice dissected on the
forum.
Roger.