Bundling and bungling..

Subject: Bundling and bungling..
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:46:36
Cheers,
            I just sent out a message regarding these #$%
 difficulties with
VHF communication sets. It was an intuitive reaction to the complaints
voiced (written?) on net. As many 'interference' problems used to arise in
the amateur radio world (and gross misunderstandings) I attempted to explain
my comprehension of the problem.
            I wrote David pointing out that it may evoke a torrent of
corrections and theoretical exactitudes, but that the main theme should be
retained regardless of any suspected errors. In the process of that I used
Bob Harrison as the example of one having similar difficulties, but didn't
finish the sentence properly and probably gave the impression he was below
consideration.
            That was not intended, nor contemplated, and I have apologised
to him for the error and begged him not to set off thermo-nuclear devices by
email. Please accept this too as an apology.
Happy Landings
Ferg A064