Re: Fw: Radio Problems (AKA Bundling of coax cables)

Subject: Re: Fw: Radio Problems (AKA Bundling of coax cables)
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:06:09
Thanks Bill.
I think that what I'm looking for is to know of someone who has a 3300
Jabiru in a Europa  with no radio problem , get him to advise what make of
radio he has installed and ditch this junk, because although you say it's
not the radio's fault other people are getting along fine without this
problem, so in my mind the ICOM -A200 has an inbuilt inadequacy making it
unfit for purpose, which is probably why it is now not CAA approved as a new
installation. ( that is unless they are all sitting tight lipped?) Thanks
for your input though.
BTW I have authority to test the Tail Plane Torque Tube Drive Clamp Mod.
regards
Bob H  G-PTAG