Re: Sun 'n Fun Fly In, Lakeland FL April 7-13, 2002

Subject: Re: Sun 'n Fun Fly In, Lakeland FL April 7-13, 2002
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:02:02
Hi ALL,

Yes, we will be hosting a dinner.  Tickets will need to be purchased in
advance.  We will have a band, lots of prizes, and enough beer for everyone.
Order forms will be arriving soon for everyone in our database.  If not,
feel to contact the Lakeland office to get your ticket.

The dinner will be Monday night April the 8'th.

Hope to see you all there!

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft
Lakeland, FL