Fuel totalizer and 914

Subject: Fuel totalizer and 914
From: DJA727@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:42:47
Hello all,

I am installing a 914 engine in my project airplane (when the DOD lets us buy
them!)
and plan to install n IK2000 monitor with fuel flow option. I have been
told there is a place that a flow sensor can be installed to get fuel flow
readings
without installing one in the return line and the input line. Obviously,
the installation of only one sensor would be cheaper and more accurate than 2.
Since I have not seen the engine, i don't know what there is to this. I have
ordered the monitor, hoping that the engines are released soon.

Thanks,

Dave Anderson