Europa Rescue Service

Subject: Europa Rescue Service
From: Jim Naylor <jnaylor@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:09:40
All,

I hope to be posting a questionnaire on the forum shortly asking for details
---From all of you who have offered to help. I know a lot of you have already
given me details of what you can offer, but we need to get it into a format
that Rowland can enter onto the main data base. So if you have already given
me your details I'm afraid I will be asking you to repeat yourself. Any
further volunteer's should just post a brief note to that effect and wait
for the questionnaire to give full details. We are formatting the questions
based on all the various offers that have been made so far, so your
information was not written in vain, and has been a great help to us.

Than you all, and keep them coming.

Jim