RE: AOA question

Subject: RE: AOA question
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:32:02
Here is how I installed the ports on my XS wing (the a/c is not yet flying
so I can't vouch for the locations):

The port on the top surface of the wing is located 6 inch / 152 mm forward
of the leading edge of the wing spar, and 12-5/8 inch / 321 mm inboard of
the win tip, or alternatively the port is 126-5/8 inch / 3216 mm, measured
outboard from the inboard surface of  the root rib.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070