Re: yet another EFIS

Subject: Re: yet another EFIS
From: Jonathan Moyle <jmoyle@epo.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:15:49
 18:15:33,
        Serialize by Router on thmail/EPON(Release 5.0.8 |June 18, 2001) at
09-01-2002
 18:15:34,
        Itemize by SMTP Server on rout01/EPOR(Release 5.0.8 |June 18, 2001) at
09/01/2002
 18:15:34,
        Serialize by Router on rout01/EPOR(Release 5.0.8 |June 18, 2001) at
09/01/2002
 18:15:34,

Yes that one, dodgy or not it exists and has been reviewed in the German press.
I have spoken with the engineers and it is clear that thier efforts are more
towards engineering than marketing.

Jonathan (#330)