Seeking PFA Bristol Strut members??

Subject: Seeking PFA Bristol Strut members??
From: Paul Sweeting <Paul.Sweeting@ntl.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:37:41
Are there any members of Bristol PFA Strut within the europa forum?

I'm seeking to finally join a PFA strut, although home base is near Cardiff,
I view the Swansea strut as being more distant and from the pfa info. shows
them to meet infrequently, Welshpool is even more out of the way.
Bristol seems more practical for me being in between Work - Reading and
home- nr Cardiff and I spend quite some time in the locality for various
other reasons.
What I seek is some 'local' opinion from a Europa builders perspective...
The only other viable alternative is the Cheltenham / Gloucester area...

Are there any other Bristol strut members from the sunnier side of the
Severn Bridge??

Perhaps I should just attend the next meeting...

cheers

Paul.

Paul R. Sweeting
HP Certified Professional - HP-UX System Administration
IBM Global Services UK - Ntl Outsource
* ntl:    paul.sweeting@ntl.com
* ibm:  sweetip@uk.ibm.com

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal
attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited