Re: some simple fuel system questions?

Subject: Re: some simple fuel system questions?
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:09:24
Hi Dave,

We fill our tank all the way up into the filler
neck, up to a couple inches from the cap opening,
getting 18.5 U.S. gallons that way. We
did not use any sealant on the rubber hose,
just tighten the clamps as tight as you can make
them. We used Pro-Seal tank sealant (A/C Spruce
P/N 09-38560) for the filler tube to fuselage joint.
Once we got all the leaks out, we have had
negligible fuel smell with the rubber hose, etc.
supplied with our kit.

Terry Seaver
A135 / N135TD