Re: Control Surface Hinge Cutting Plan

Subject: Re: Control Surface Hinge Cutting Plan
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 21:57:46

All:

My diagram is incorrect.  My eyes must be getting worse, because I
failed to notice that the aileron hinges
come WITHOUT hinge pins and that HW-2 is therefore quite necessary.
However, if one were to obtain both
wing and tail kits simultaneously, Europa would not have to go to the
trouble of removing the pins from the
aileron hinges but would just have to provide HW-1 and follow my scheme.
 I've resubmitted what I
believe to be the correct diagram to the List Forum Support site and the
factory.  Please disregard version 1.

Shaun