Re: fuel tank install

Subject: Re: fuel tank install
From: Bob Harrison Sweden <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 20:24:58
Hi! Kevin.
I can't relate to the saddle lay up but no need to scuff the tank ,it will
ultimately be relatively "free to expand /contract" as well as the spa
clearances you need to have installed the fore/aft spacers also to ensure
sufficient clearances for the aerleron control mechanisms.
regards
Bob Harrison    G-PTAG