Re: Control Surface Hinge Cutting Plan

Subject: Re: Control Surface Hinge Cutting Plan
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 16:09:15

>I have prepared a
>diagram showing how all the hinge parts and pins are cut and
>shuffled to produce all the control surface
>hinges

>you only need HW-1, the 9" extra hinge pin, to do the job.
>Which leaves HW-2, all 24" of it...

Shaun - I'd like a look at it please. Not least because my
preparation of a cross-reference between the parts list and the
manual (a side-effect of trying to do a comprehensive inventory check
on stages 2 & 3, and another candidate for wider publishing when I
get it finished) seems to show that _all_ those hinge wires _are_
needed! Maybe this means the kit contents have changed?

regards

Rowland