Re: Final Flap Fitting

Subject: Re: Final Flap Fitting
From: JW <xs191@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 12:33:36
Chris.

    I think you'll find the consensus will agree that this is normal.  Your
solution is correct.  That hinge must be centered between the two W18's.  By
the way, the directions state that you do not cut off the aileron to make
that adjustment.  Also, you'll find that once you have completely mounted
everything up, and have the flap fully adjusted, that it will move outboard
or inboard <-> slightly.  Be sure that with the fully outboard movement that
it still does not contact the aileron.

Jeff