engine choice

Subject: engine choice
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 19:47:21
A Happy New Christmas to one and all!

Having just completed my talplanes, I guess I still at least a year from
installing an engine.  Being farly new to aviation and not being a mechanic,
I don't know which to go for.  I would like a relatively standard
installation so guess a Rotax is what I need.  Can anyone explain or point
me in the direction of a web site or publication which would explain the
relative benefits of the Rotax 912,  912s & 914

Or should I get my order in now for the Wilksch deisel?

Comments please.

Richard Iddon