Re: It's official, I'm a pilot!

Subject: Re: It's official, I'm a pilot!
From: Chris Beck <n9zes@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 08:31:15
Sue didn't seem totally thrilled at first.  After she figured out I can
actually fly, she was fine.  However, the Europa will be another matter.
But, as she is a Structural Engineer with Midwest Express Airlines here in
Milwaukee, she is more than capable of figuring out if we are doing the
right thing while building.  We've got some time before we get that far,
so I'll have plenty of opportunity to build up flight time and experience
by then.

chris