RE: strange europa reported at popham

Subject: RE: strange europa reported at popham
From: Paul Sweeting <Paul.Sweeting@ntl.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:54:36
Rowland,

Did mention the existence of this Europa on the list some 6 weeks ago,
I saw it when it was rigged up for final checks at Popham it had a very
distinctive red/white striped tail.
Karim described this was for enhanced visibility whilst flying across snow
covered areas.

Guess you were so busy building, you missed the conversation :-)

Later

Paul.