Re: Re:AUTOPILOT

Subject: Re: Re:AUTOPILOT
From: Barrington Tennant <Tennant@tonline.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:35:52
Hi Nick,

I tried to use the stainless pipe as a liner in the rubber but it was
too tight to pass through the whole way.

I simply cut of the pipe just forward of the luggage bay bulkhead and
aft of the tank and fitted the stainless pipe in the cut off ends of the
rubber pipe with jubilee clips.

The stainless pipe weighs about the same as the rubber piece that I cut
out because the rubber is quite thick.

Best regards

Barry Tennant