Ram Air

Subject: Ram Air
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:07:05

I installed a ram air system on my 912S.  Can't say if it was an improvement
over stock because it never flew without the ram air, however my plane is
resonably fast and the climb performance outstanding.

Dteails of the NACA scoop that was installed in the cowling are on my
website www.galaxyhobby.com/europa.htm

It was installed mainly to get the air intake out of the rain - but I think
it has other benefits.

Bob Jacobsen
A131