Banbi Fly In (Europas welcome)

Subject: Banbi Fly In (Europas welcome)
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:13:46
Over the years the Europa guys have been very friendly and have welcomed me
in my Banbi to several of their Fly-Ins. With eight Banbis now Flying in the
UK we plan our first Fly-In to take place on the 14th April 2002. All Banbis
and Europas are welcome. It'll be at Old Sarum near Salisbury where they'll
wave the landing fee for Banbis and Europas on the day.

For those unfamiliar with Old Sarum its a lovely grass airfield near
Salisbury. Its my local airfield and people there are very friendly. It's
home to one Europa parked under covers on the grass and a second that lives
in a trailer. Unfortunately I don't see them flying too often. Old Sarum has
Avgas and a good little restaurant and bar. Food is sensibly priced and very
good. Cakes disappear fast on busy days. I'll post details later on our web
site.

Home page for Old Sarum below
http://www.oldsarumflyingclub.co.uk/index.html

Details can be found on this excellent French site
http://www.nav2000.com/pf/pf.asp?oaci=egls

Updates at www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown/pages/fly-ins

I have also started an aircraft for sale page on our web site. The only A/C
there so far is a Cri Cri owned by a potential customer. I'll happily post
(FOC) any Europas that are for sale. If you want to post an add go to our
web site and read the conditions.

regards

Jerry
                      LTS@avnet.co.uk