Re: Gascolator port

Subject: Re: Gascolator port
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:13:56

Steve,
The top port is for either a Fuel Pressure gauge sensor or a primer line
inlet.
Neither of which I am going to use so I am looking for a 1/8 NPT thread
plug.
Tried here in NZ but can not find a outlet who sells them. If you don't
use it and find a supplier of the plug please can you send one to me. I
shall reimburse you.
I emailed Andair to see if they had them, however I have had no reply.
Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy P Ward